Rustic, elegant rental Cabins in the Rocky Mountains at Pikes Peak. Away from it all “in” the Colorado mountains, yet close to all the area attractions the Pikes Peak region has to offer.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 4
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 4
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Wine tasting and tours
National & State parks
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $250
Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $724 to $1418
Off-season rates available.
Multi-Night Lodging Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak, Cascade