Experience the splendor of the Rocky Mountains in Estes Park. One and two bedroom cabins all have either a private balcony or deck overlooking the Fall River with a beautiful mountain view.
SNOWSHOE PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE: A two night stay includes use of snowshoes, trail lunch and an Aspen Winds souvenir polar fleece throw you can keep. All for $295 for a one bedroom suite, or $395 for a spa suite.
SPECIAL OCCASION AND ROMANCE PACKAGES: can include wine, champagne or cider, fresh flowers, plus additional amenities. Call to design your own package or try one of ours.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 10
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 16
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 16
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- TV Screen 25″ or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Wine tasting and tours
National & State parks
Chairlift/ Gondola/ Tram Rides
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $107 to $237
Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $674 to $1493
Off-season rates available.
Multi-Night Lodging Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Estes Park, Allenspark, Loveland