A historic lodge with cabins located in Marble, Colorado, and nestled in one of the most spectacular and well-photographed high mountain valleys in Colorado. Surrounded by mountain peaks, the Crystal River, Beaver Lake, the White River National Forest and the Raggeds Wilderness, from here, you can explore an area, rich in outdoor activities and Colorado history: the widely photographed Crystal Mill, the ghost town of Crystal City, the Yule Marble Quarry, Milton Falls (inspiration behind the Coors’ beer label).
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 3
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest’s Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Riding distance to trailhead.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Boat, canoe, and kayak rentals
ATV & dirt bike rentals
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $250
Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $474 to $1500
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Aspen, Crystal River Valley, Glenwood Springs, Marble