Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch is a world apart with 450 acres of open meadows and mountain trails, soaring hawks and elk. Rolling meadows, forested hills and wide open skies look much as they did in the 1870s when the land was part of a 2,000-acre homestead ranch. Relax and enjoy one of our 8 log-sided camper cabins. These cabins do NOT have cooking facilities. Think of them as a wooden tent, please bring your own bedding. The pet-friendly cabins accommodate up to 10 people and offer sleeping mattresses, electricity, picnic tables, and outdoor sanitary facilities. Retreat packages include the use of the Tipi Lodge or Main Lodge for gatherings, cooking, showers and restrooms.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 8
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Guest’s Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Riding distance to trailhead.
- Phone: In common area.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Boat, canoe, and raft rentals
Wine tasting and tours
Dinosaur archeological site
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $60.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include: