Our 15 modern one and two bedroom cabins have kitchens and bathrooms, situated on ten acres along the San Juan River. Our two bedroom cabins sleep up to six people, while the one bedroom cabins sleep four people. A lot of love and care went into designing and decorating our cabins with a western decor of branded walls, old horse tack hanging up, homemade Latilla bedposts. It is truly the Colorado experience you are looking for.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 15
- Units with Queen Beds: All units
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 15
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 1 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 1 minutes drive.
- Guest’s Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Grain/Hay: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: 10 minutes drive to trail head.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Fishing (on & off site)
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $189
Off-season rates available.
Multi-Night Lodging Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Durango, Mesa Verde, Pagosa Springs