Enjoy mountain living in a charming historic log cabin with modern amenities: Fully equipped galley kitchen, claw foot tub with shower, river-rock fireplace, WI-FI, DVD Player, and Telephone. Picnic area by the creek with a gas grill.
This rental sleeps four in 2-bedrooms plus child-sized loft.
Walk to our mountain village boasting a 5 star restaurant, cafe, stable, art gallery, and gift shop. Hike in nearby National Forest and Park.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- Maximum Number of Guests: 6
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Double Beds: 1
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 1
- Total Number of Beds: 3
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils
- Wood Fireplace.
- Pets: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Boat, kayak, and canoe rentals
Wine tasting and tours
Nightly Rates On-Season: $150
Weekly Rates On-Season: $950
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Estes Park, Allenspark, Loveland, Greenbrook