Unparalleled rugged beauty awaits you at our cabins and vacation homes in the Rocky Mountains surrounded by acres of Pikes Peak National Forest. The opportunities for outdoor adventure are endless. Hike up a mountain trail to a hidden waterfall, ride the cog railroad to the top of Pikes Peak, or take a tour of a historic mining town. All this and more awaits you in Colorado.
DEAR TRAIL CABIN: This cabin is 22 miles west of Colorado Springs and just west of Woodland Park. It is in a residential mountain community at the end of a cul-de-sac with open views of the forest. With all our units, we furnish items that are not normally available in a vacation rental: basic spices & condiments, coffee, tea, cocoa and necessary soaps & conditioners for body, laundry, and dishes. Plus fishing poles/tackle, and wood for your fireplaces.
ANGLERS COVE VACATION HOME: This is a restored 1940’s vintage home that is fully furnished and only 15.5 miles west of Colorado Springs in the Resort town of Green Mountain Falls. Enjoy forest views, with an inviting lake and fountain visible from your front yard. You can hear sounds of distant waterfalls from the backyard and private hot tub. There is a log swing and hammock for your relaxing time. For those that want to keep up with their emails we have High speed wireless internet.
Rental Contact Information
PO Box 673
Green Mountain Falls, CO 80819
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 2
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 2
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 25″ or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fishing Equipment.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
Local Activities & Entertainment
National & State Parks
Wine tasting & tours
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $115 to $150
Off-season rates available.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Green Mountain Falls, Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs