Welcome to our charming, pet friendly Hideout Cabins! River Hideout has two bedrooms, and is directly on the river with outdoor hot tub. Honeymoon Hideout with king bed is perfect for a couple or single (room for small kids). Aspen Hideout, is a 3 bedroom, authentic log cabin with hot tub, and has a pretty stream that borders the 2 acre wooded parcel. Close enough to Estes Park for shopping and attending the many festivals and events but far enough away to beat the crowds. This is not a sterile condo vacation with a concrete parking lot and manicured lawns that you aren’t allowed to walk on, but log cabins with tall native grasses, wild flowers and wild animals; with room for the kids and dog to romp, room to have a bit of peace and quiet in private, room to breathe in that fresh Colorado Rocky Mountain air.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 2
- Units with Wood Stoves: 3
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 25″ or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Campfire (fire pits on site)
Fishing (on & off site)
Wine tasting and tours
National & State parks
Boat, Canoe, and Kayak rentals
Nightly rates: $105 – $260.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Estes Park, Allenspark, Loveland