High Canyon Adventures Guest Ranch, operated on the Bair Ranch, is in the mountains of Colorado’s western slope, in the heart of Glenwood Canyon, only minutes from Glenwood Springs, Aspen and Vail. Bair Ranch is one of Colorado’s oldest family run working live stock ranches. Family owned and operated as a working live stock ranch since 1919. It encompasses over 5500 acres and miles of trails, surrounded by forest, canyons, and the Colorado River.
Stay in our wide range of accommodations, from our Teepee to the Golden LeGrande Vacation home.
Rental Contact Information
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 5
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 1
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In common area.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Massages (in cabin)
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $50 to $400
Off-season rates available.
Multi-Night Lodging Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Aspen, Crystal River Valley, Glenwood Springs, Marble