Comfortable and cozy, The Homestead in Florissant is the perfect place in Colorado to relax. The cabin has three (3) bedrooms, a hide-a-bed and will sleep up to nine people. This cabin is rustic but not without the comforts of home; featuring a full kitchen with all utensils, a wood-burning fireplace, TV/VCR, stereo, and gas grill. Historic Cripple Creek, Florissant, Divide, and Woodland Park are all within a 15-mile radius. Children can enjoy the wildlife that comes to the property daily. Families can explore the Fossil Beds National Monument, visit Eleven Mile Canyon and Reservoir for some of the most awesome fishing in one of the many “Gold Medal” waters close by or enjoy spectacular hiking and mountain climbing adventures.
Rental Contact Information
John & Lynn Stubbart
TEL: (303) 399-5966 or TEL: (808) 565-6688
Rental Amenities & Features
- Maximum Number of Guests: 9
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Total Number of King Beds: 2
- Total Number of Double Beds: 1
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 2
- Total Number of Beds: 3
- Campfires Allowed: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- In Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Stove.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Pets: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Broadcast.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Boat, Canoe, and raft rentals
ATV & dirt bike rentals
Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $120
Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Florissant, Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs