These cabins were originally built in 1905. They represent the style of architecture popular for that era. Steam radiators and 1/2 baths are reminiscent of the past during the “Spa’s” heyday, when notable personalities such as the Roosevelt’s, Jesse and Frank James and Walt Whitman came to relax and soak in what was known as the “Saratoga of the Rockies.” Most recent addition are new Cabins designed for couples or families with 1 queen bed and 2 bunk beds, full bathroom, kitchen facilities and a living room. Cabins with decks are located along Soda Creek and add even more options for our guests. Each cabin is just steps away from the hot springs and pool.
Rental Contact Information
302 Soda Creek Rd
Idaho Springs, CO 80452-9502
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 68
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- Indoor Hot Tub and Spa
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Hot Mineral Springs (on site)
Swimming (on site)
ATV & dirt bike trails and rentals
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $63 to $134.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Denver, Idaho Springs