The Middle Fork Cabin at the Raymond Store is located on the Middle Fork of the South St. Vrain River. The log cabin, built in 1918, is nestled in the secluded town of Raymond, Colorado. The cabin has 2 bedrooms with a capacity to sleep up to 7 people. Whether you are looking to spend a day on the back patio next to the river or a cozy winter day in an old time mountain cabin next to the fireplace, the Middle Fork Cabin is the place to stay.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- Maximum Number of Guests: 7
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 3
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 1
- Total Number of Beds: 4
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- In Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Stove.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Pets: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Rocky Mountain National Park
Hot air balloon rides
Boat, kayak, and canoe rentals
Wine tasting and tours
Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $120 to $180
Off-season rates available.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Estes Park, Allenspark, Loveland, Raymond