Mt. Elbert Lodge began as a base camp for a miner with gold claims on Black Cloud Creek, back in the heyday of Colorado’s mining boom. Today we are a quiet get-away nestled in San Isabel National Forest at the base of Colorado’s highest peak. Step out of today’s often-hectic world into an earlier time at Mt. Elbert Lodge. The cabins are scattered around our property, each being secluded and having great views of the mountains. Inside, the cabins are well furnished each having separate bedroom(s), 1 or more baths and a kitchen-dining-living room.
Rental Contact Information
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 3
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
- Additional Amenities: Coffee Maker
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Internet Access: wi-fi
- Campfires: Yes
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood Stove.
- Pets in Lodging: Yes. There may be a fee or a deposit
Local Activities & Entertainment
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $75 to $384
Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $499 to $1995
Off-season rates available.
Multi-Night Lodging Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Aspen, Salida, Buena Vista, Leadville