This Rural setting is close to Estes Park and has complete privacy. Four sizes, heated rustic cabins and vacation homes with fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces, bordering Rocky Mountain National Park. Bring only a suitcase; leave with amazing memories and a desire to come back.
Rental Contact Information
PO Box 85
Allenspark, Colorado 80510
phone (303) 747-2529
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 3
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid’s Play Structure: On site.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Guest’s Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Grain/Hay: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: In common area.
Local Activities & Entertainment
Rocky Mountain National Park
Chairlift/ Gondola/ Tram Rides
Boat, kayak, and canoe rentals
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $89 to $220
Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $525 to $1500
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Estes Park, Allenspark, Loveland