This River Bend Retreat is a cozy Hansel and Gretel style cabin that houses 1-10 people with a separate bunk house. Explore, hike and fish with your whole family (and pets) or relax and romance with a loved one from a private patio with built in fire pit directly on the bend of the South Saint Vrain River in Colorado’s incomparable Roosevelt National Forest.A dream come true and a repeat destination for those who discover its peaceful and healing quality year round. Central to boundless amenities. Roomy 1,000 square foot cabin, with stone fireplace and a wood burning stove in the master bedroom with private half bath. The second bedroom adjoins a full bath.
Rental Contact Information
2927 Riverside Drive
Raymond CO 80540
Rental Amenities & Features
- Maximum Number of Guests: 10
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 2
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 3
- Total Number of Bunk Beds: 1
- Total Number of Beds: 7
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- Campfires (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Pets: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 12
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 12
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free
Local Activities & Entertainment
Boat, canoe, and kayak rentals
ATV & dirt bike rentals
Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $179 to $349
Off-season rates available.
Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Boulder, Allenspark, Raymond, Estes Park