Accommodations include twenty-four single and duplex cabins situated on four-acres, bordering a stream. Cabins feature rustic exteriors and comfortable modern interiors with all the comforts of home. The four acres of tall Pine trees, grassy areas, gravel drives and walkways and Fountain Creek flowing along the entire length of the property, all add to the “park like” peaceful and restful atmosphere of these Colorado rentals.
Rental Contact Information
3627 West Colorado Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
719-636-3941 or 800-448-6762
The Colorado Directory
Rental Amenities & Features
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 10
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid’s Play Structure: On site.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Daily Housekeeping Service
Local Activities & Entertainment
Wine tours and tastings
Indian Ruins archeological site
Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $60 to $159.
Local & Surrounding Areas Include:
Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak, Cascade